Monday, October 6, 2008

hmm.....

Haven't post anything for a long time so just felt like adding a post. Tho I got nothing interesting happening in my life. I not really doing anything with my life oso. Just slacking all the while. Wonder how I going to survive this sem.

And bcas I have been slacking, i cant keep up with work and have been dragging other ppl down. This is not gd. No matter how much I slacked in the past I kept up with work. Sigh. I need to start working harder. At least till i get back to a normal standard. Slacking is fine, drowning is fine. Dragging other ppl with you is not. Can't be so irresponsible. Which is how I have been behaving lately.

Apologies to those I troubled. I will buck up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree wif u. Don't drag others down, If want to die, die by urself. But at least i appreciate my frens rite, when lazy tell me that he is not doing it, ofcourse under the pretence of difficult lah, not enuff info lah, need team work or grpwork lah. Watever. But at least he turn on his warning system. Rather than my this other fren, who say, " Got do, got do, got do" till the very end, till up front during presentation then say rubbish. God forbids!

dreamy shine said...

Yup... shd always cut down trouble you cas to a minimum when doing grpwork. so must leh grpmates noe if you did work or not. At least like that they can save themselves.