Finally finished moony report and handed it in. am like not happy with it but dun really care at the same time. I got no idea how to improve on it anyway. Wait for her to call me up and complain bah.
While doing research for moony report, came across something which totally pissed me off. The lesson plan which one of the grps used for the mock lesson was COPIED. It was a lesson plan which won a place in creative lesson plan design in 2003. I was looking thru the award winning lesson plans and I saw it there. The WHOLE lesson was EXACTLY the SAME. Right down to the pt where students are suppose to write a paragraph based on a pic they drew with a circle and two triangles. AM SO PISSED! Everyone work hard to come up with their own and this is wat they did.
Oh well. Exams are coming. Study first. Not like being pissed will change anything. And purposely telling cher is spiteful and might not get the desired result.
Think happy stuff like going Taiwan after exams. Speaking of which, I found out there is a Neko Cafe at Taiwan!!! A cat cafe is a place where you can go to play with cats. Especially for ppl who like cats but cant keep them as pets. I wanna go!!! But its at Taichung. We only spending half a day there. I initially didnt wanna go Taichung at all. Just wanna explore Taipei properly. Now i want to go. I dun even mind if the others get bored and just leave me at the cafe till its time to go back while they explore Taichung on their own. But the cafe doesnt open that early, ard 10am or 11am. Wonder if got time to go at all. Its supposedly the first Cat cafe in Asia. Maybe the world as well.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment