I tend to think of myself as someone who likes children. I believed I would want to have as many kids that I can afford and manage. Yet every year when school reopens, I have to end up reconsidering it by 2nd or 3rd week of school. Sometimes, they give me such a headache, that I am scared of the idea of having my own children. I understand why it is easy for teachers to feel burnt out or get depression. I feel like I might join the "club" anytime.
If it is financially possible, I really do not want to work full time. Teaching is really almost a 24/7 job. Our long holidays, which so many people are envious of, seems like a recovery period to me. I feel so sad that it is still January, and I seem to have used up half of what I recovered during the hols.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment