Monday, August 23, 2010

Double Happiness

Nope, i'm not talking about a wedding or table tennis merchardise. I am super happy today for two reasons. Today, becas i'm following the students, I got to watch ALL the matches that were held today, right there at the stadium!

Further more, Kym Ng came to watch the Finals, and I took a picture with her!!! Give me some time to figure out how to upload the photo from my phone, sorry ah... personnel is expecting technical difficulties. :P

Singapore, as expected, only got 2nd. But the Boys' match is extrememly sastifying. Exciting to the max! I wonder if people who are not familiar with the game are surprise that Japan representative, Niwa, won. He's really good, but he was very subtle. Mostly using small actions and good ball control to defeat his opponent. I wished my students noticed that.
K, uploaded photo. :)

2 comments:

MuH said...

Ms Tan ur hair look like a wig. do smth abt it ley

dreamy shine said...

*roll eyes*