According to European folklore, its a night of the magical and the mystical. It is not only an important night for such, its also a powerful night in those beliefs. Therefore, I indulged in a mystical night, I took out my deck of tarot cards and did several readings.
I dunno if its cause I want to believe so, or there is truth in legends and myth, or if I'm just getting better at reading the cards. Today, the answers to all my readings were very straightforward. They may not be the answer I want, or they may be telling me the future is uncertain, but today the cards were really easy to understand.
Usually, I will at least get 2 or 3 readings that dun make sense. (Like I ask about relationship and all the cards are pentacles, which has to do with money. Or I ask about career and the lovers card pops out. You get the idea.) But today every reading was to the point.
I think it truly hit me when I pulled out the page of cup to signify myself during a particular reading. I dun think I can identify with any card better. Cup, for the emotional person, and page of cups has close ties with Pisces, which is my astrological sign. And of course, I'm still young, so the other water cards are not appropiate. ;>
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment