Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

In a blink of an eye, holidays are nearly over. Its Christmas eve tomorrow so Merry Christmas everyone. This bookworm had a very sastisfying novel marathon. Especially thanks to the free upgrade to premium membership for passion card holders. With that, and the double borrowing limit during holidays, I could borrow up to 16 books. Naturally, I maxed out my library card. :P Its probably a good thing I haven't bothered to get a credit card. If I use credit card the way I use my library card, I'll be in deep trouble. hehe...

Its almost time to put nose back to the grind (my poor nose), but I'm not getting back to work mode yet. Sigh... wish I don't have to switch back. If anyone wants to hire a fanciful bookworm couch potato to slack around, please contact me. I'm perfect for the job (and my nose would be grateful too).

No comments: