Monday, February 13, 2012

Life is a juggling act

Life is a juggling act. Each one of us has plenty of balls which we are trying to keep in the air: work, studies, family, health, chores, hobbies, love, friends... The list is very long for most of us. But how many balls can one juggle?

I duno about other people, but I have been dropping balls here and there, sacrificing some in order to keep the few I think are important up there. I read an article about life as an juggling act, but it sums everything into six balls. Bullshit. There are definitely more that a mere six. It also claims that "work" is made of rubber, and it wouldn't matter if it were dropped, as you can always get it back whole. More bullshit. Work = Life is not healthy. But no work means no money. Haven't u heard "no money, no honey" where to get love then? Without money, how to meet up with friends? How to support family? What are you going to further your studies on? Besides, everytime you "drop" work, its smaller when you get it back.

So though I may sulk and whine. I will still go to work tmr. Tho it causes me to be dateless tmr, I can't do much but whine. Happy V'day everyone. Hope you get your celebration.

No comments: