Tears of a Teenage Comfort Woman By Swee Lian and Ralph Modder
The Immortals Series by Tamora Pierce
The City of Dreaming Books by Walter Moers
The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas
Pretty Little Liars and Flawless by Sara Shepard
Things I want
1) Maria Sama Ga Miteru (The Virgin Mary is Watching You): anime, novel, manga or Rosa Gigantea's (White Rose's) family rosary.
The anime must have english subtitles and I want the whole set, from season 1 to the current season 4 where the english sub is not completed yet. >.< It is likely to continue into season 5 or 6 and i will want that as well :P
Novel or manga in English pls, but so far i only heard of jap or german version available (*&%^$_).
As for the rosary, I want the one that Sei gave Shimako. I cant remember if Shimako pass it on to Noriko or got Noriko a new rosary, so am being specific just in case (tho i doubt i'll even be able to find something similiar). :P
So much work, so little time. Not looking forward to work at all. How can I when I always seem to have it rushing towards me, threatening to bulldoze across?
No comments:
Post a Comment