I'm freakingly tired. Spent two days running around. I better have slim down a bit after helping to carry stuff and running about. Sigh. Its not so physically draining then mentally draining tho. Caz we did take taxi when carrying the heavy stuff. Lol, in fact I took taxi 3 times in these 2 days, and the last time I took taxi was like say April maybe? And as usual, I've started ranting before explaining what am I ranting abt again. Okay, let's backtrack a little.
I've been helping my mum. These 2 days have been doing a lot of buying, carrying, rearranging and some cleaning. My mum is a very last min person. She suppose to start work on coming Monday and she left so many things till last min. Sat and Sun she's not free some more, so these two days were a mad rush to try and finish everything. And since we had to buy lots, and there were rather bulky stuff, we had to take taxi. No way a bus would work and I must say I'm very glad we didnt have to attempt that.
Anyway, she cant start on Monday now, due to some problems. Personally, I think its a blessing in disguise, cas she gets one more day to prepare. But she seems to be put off by it.
Sorry if all these is still extremely vague, but its mainly my mum's business and I dun think I shd say too much. But still I wanted to complain a bit. Two days all gone! *sobs* And I'm so tired. Sigh.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment