Took some random photos today, wanted to put them as today's entry but forgot to bring the cable. Oh well.
My bf is angry at me again. Sigh... wish he doesnt get pissed off so easily. We havent settled plans yet oso, need to confirm by tmr. Wonder if can manage.
I'm tired and slpy but I dun feel like slping. So sian. Why must I have lesson tmr? I really dun like the cher. And need to bring laptop oso. So troublesome. :(
I wonder if I should change the setting on my blog so strangers can find me after all. Its so boring when no one comments. I know my blog isnt very interesting. But I'll like a bit of interaction too. Or am I the only weird one in this world so no one noes what to comment to my stuff?
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment