I nv join Othello this year but i came down to support my team. And help them to spy via umpiring other teams! Muhaha..... NOTS. Umpiring is boring. Nearly fell aslp once. And u gleam very little benefit from it oso. So dun try this method anymore, k ppl?
This yr's teams was all guys, cas i'm not playing and S went back to India. P is not interested either. Guess hall 15 is turing back into an all guys team.
But the Guys did very well. We beat every single hall in our grp! :D Tmr is semi-finals vs hall 9 and then against either 6 or 10, if we in finals. Actually, I quite sure we can make it. As the guys put it, if they are weak enuf to be placed as 2nd in the grp, we shdnt wry abt playing them. Tho this sounds super arrogant. :P
Even tho I nv join othello this yr, I agreed to help table tennis play female doubles this yr. It was out of pity mostly. Cas the sports sec approached me a few hrs ago to personally ask, and they sound prett desperate. Besides, my usual hall doubles partner did the taiji on me, saying "if she play then i play" so i cant do the taiji anymore. At least i will noe my partner oso. Last yr she wasnt playing, and the whole thing felt so crappy. I dun even remember what position i played and with who. Tho its most likely doubles. The hall people already noe i dun have the skill or inclination to play singles. If they request I prob wont play. And they prob hoping casting me and my old partner will help them secure game. I doubt so lah. I nv play so long and so physically weak now. My partner shd still be fit, since she's an all round sportswoman type, but i noe she hardlys plays oso. Table tennis is like one of her least faves. Hmm... so y am i doing this again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment