Forgot today is Hari Raya Haji and happily went library only to find it closed. Dots. Oh well, Happy Hari Rara Haji to Muslims frens. Sorry I cant seem to muster more enthuism for it.
Anyway, since I couldnt go library, I went shopping at Parkway Parade which was just a short walk away. And idling browse thru watever caught my fancy, including the Borders Bookshop. And there I found the 3 for 2 Borders "temptation", or more accurately, promotion. I think i'm very lucky, that tho plenty of the books caught my fancy, none of those that were part of the promotion were ones I really wanted to buy. If Mecerdes Lackey's Bardic Voices Series were among those books, I prob wont be blogging right now, I would have given in to temptation and bought them i think.
Still, I couldnt resist coping down a few titles and authors to add to my Read List (the to borrow one, of course). Think I will spend the rest of today, sorting out a book lists before I go library tmr. Am planning to go Jurong library tmr b4 I go back to NTU. The main purpose is to support othello team for comps, but since i'm not playing, am considering going late. So library 1st, then NIE to return the library bks I borrowed on dad's behalf, then to hall 8 to watch the hall games and support my team.
K, shd really get to work now sorting out that book list.
Hm.... An extra note to do with the weekend before this: Congrats on your Wedding, Kor Iceman. May you and wife have a happy honeymoon ahead. Was really touched by everything, but most especially by the effort u put into ur own wedding. Can really feel how much you love and treasure your wife and I am certain the two of you will have a happy and blissful marriage. :)
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment