Yes, I bloody well know that I am full of faults. God forbid if I even dare assume I am close to the average person. I am probably just a line away from being totally useless. There! Happy?
Even so, dun start a conversation pointing out my numerous faults, comparing me to a bunch of strangers who i have no idea who, then leave me hangging and waiting for ur next reply. Shit! I know you are pissed off but so am I and I wasnt the one who started it!!! And I only mentioned one thing i not happy about, what do you have to be pissed off about? My negative attitude? My excuses? Like you dun have the very same attitude, thanx a lot. How positive an attitude is ignoring me anyway. If you have to go off in the middle of an msn convo, how long does it take to type a "brb" before you leave anyway!!!!
You want to list my faults? fine! I'll do it for you.
1) obvious enuf, i curse when i am angry. tho i usually avoid using vulgarities.
2) I have a bloody short tempered and am super oversensitive. especially when compared to my exccessively dense bf.
3) i am absolutely undomesticated. Its a miracle my hostel is clean and tidy enuf for a human being. And i cant cook to save myself from straving. unless instant noodles at every meal works.
4) I am ppl shy and have absolutely no idea how to mingle.
5) I have no idea how to keep friends. I can count the number of old friends i have and am still in contact with with my hands.
6) I'm fat and lazy to excerise and have unhealthy dietary habits.
7) I'm stupid and lack common sense. When i teach i'll probably drive students crazy cas they are all smarter than me.
8) I'm pessimistic, negative and lack confidence and totally not living up to my bright and sunny name.
9) The older i am, the easier i cry. Even tho i know its a bloody waste of time and it doesnt solve anything. In fact, it probs make things worse as i have less time to fix it.
10) I am out of touch with the world. Dun like news, dun even like reality, will be happy to move right into one of my fantasy novels. I will prob be even more useless in their worlds, but at least it i'm surrounded by mythical non-humans and magic i might be a bit happier. who noes, maybe i'll have magic powers there, since im fair useless at anything here so i'm not even equipped to survive in this world.
11) I'm spoilt and pampered cost i nv really needed to support myself, tho i have tried to save and be reponsible for most of my own expenses since i started working. and trying to learn to do my share of household chores since i moved to hostel ( yes, i noe, ironic, isnt it?).
God save me from myself, cas i'll probably cause my own downfall more than anything else. Starting by publishing this post. But there, u see? U're already reading it. Wat the heck. I pushed, now let the roll downhill begin.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
gdness hq wat happened??
yo, sry for late reply. Nothing much, really... or at least, I got over it. Tho I am pissed enuf to leave that on.
And this is to anyone who bothered to read the comments. Next time, if anyone wants to criticise me, pls refer to that post first and acknowledge that I am very much aware of my own faults, and I am trying to change my own way. If it doesnt seem like I am making any progress, pls be reminded of this saying “江山易改,本性难移”, which basically means that it is easier to change a geographically landscape than a person's character. Then kindly keep ur criticisms to the minimum.
correction: geographical.
Post a Comment