Crunchyroll died!!!! Wah!!!
All my lovely animes and hong kong dramas are gone!!! *cries*
Now the only thing left that can be watched is the latest Naruto. *sobs* I like naruto. But the anime is too slow, i prefer the manga. So not worth it!!!
I only watched 59 episodes of pawnshop no. 8 when there are over 100 episodes. And i wanna watch Earl and Fairy!! Sobs... I also watched to watch old animes.... those that were based on classic stories. I finished watching Anne of Green Gables and Black Brothers. But i havent finish Perrine, Sinbad, and i havent even started on Wizrd of Oz. I also wanted to watch the animes i watched as a kid. U noe those they used to show on channel 8 on saturday mornings? Like Mama is a 4th grader and The Genius Chef Boy.
Sigh.... Why!?! Crunchyroll come back!!!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
solutions:1. www.veoh.com
2.http://anime6.org/m6/index.php?_action=cat_browse&sid=3
Post a Comment